F.O.I. Fruit of Islam
7:04 AM | Author: Charleson Speaks
By Brother Leonard X
Daddy can I borrow $50.00?
A young boy 9 years old asked his father, daddy can I borrow $50, His father was taken a back, gave the boy an ugly look and blasted out at the boy, "I*m out here working hard, can barely pay these bills and here you come wanting me to do more, Take your behind to bed."

As he walked away he thought about his harsh response, He said to himself, let me find out what he wanted the money for, He went to the boy's room and said, son what do you want with $50, very stern. The boy while wiping the tears from his eyes responded, "When I asked you to go bike ridding or to the park with me you say you have to work, "Mom said you make $25 an hour, I wanted to buy two hours of your time." The father filled with shame could only grab his son with the biggest bear hug and thanked his son for a beautiful lesson then proceeded to take the mother and son to dinner. Point; find the time because some one will. Peace.
|
This entry was posted on 7:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: