Famous Black Quotes
7:20 AM | Author: Charleson Speaks
By Brother Ozinder X

We would like to share with you some famous quotes from the many brilliant minds that helped to shape the black community as well as the world.
"You have seen how a man was made a slave; you shall see how a slave was made a man.*
"Frederick Douglass-

" I am America. I am the part you won*t recognize. But get used to me. Black confident, cocky; my name, not your; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own;
get used to me.*
-Muhammad Ali-

*I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can*t accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan-
|
This entry was posted on 7:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: